Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #1

Hello, my crafty friends!!!

I wanted to quickly share a card I'm submitting to a new challenge blog called Pinspired Challenges.   The challenges are all based on Pinterest inspirations!! (:   How fun is that?!!  I'm one who's stoked with Pinterest, therefore the thought of combining these two things which I'm so passionate about is pure bliss and perfection:  Pinterest + Card Making = LOVE!!!

There are only a couple of hours left to play along in this challenge, so if you think you can whip up a card in less than 2 hours, then join in on the FUN!! (:

Below, please find the challenge badge as well as my card!!!




Supplies:
  • Cream color card base:  Recollections (Michaels)
  • Pattern paper: My Mind's Eye
  • Shimmery orange layering card stock: Bazzil
  • Cake image: My Cute Stamps
  • Sentiment: Deasy Designs
  • Inks: Versamark (for embossed sentiment & cake images); Distress in Spiced Mermalade.
  • Copic Markers
  • Sakura white gel pen
  • Cream color pearls by Forever in Time (Scrapbuck.com)

Well, I'm off to bed now... Had a lonnnnnng day/week!  Looking forward to creating more cards tomorrow as I have the day off!  Hooray!!! :D  See you back here soon!!!  God bless!!!  Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

7 comments:

Erica said...

Love you color combo! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!

{Chrissie} said...

This is so fun! I love the mix of patterns.

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

lenny said...

Great take on the inspiration photo; you used the theme! Love it that you used totally different colors! Cool design!!
Have some crafty fun this weekend!! XO

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your acrd Grisel!
so beautiful, so sweet!
and what a great idea for a challenge ;-))

Have a fantastic w-e

Lalo said...

woop woop!!! You got it in and such a fresh take on the challenge too!!!

Karen B. said...

This turned out fantastic! I love the touch of the orange bunting.

Audrey said...

Ohhh, I love the pink and orange combo you chose! So pretty!! :)