Sunday, January 13, 2013

Love Letter! ♥

Hello, my beautiful friends!!!

I'm back to share a romantic and sweet card I made a week and a half ago.  This one can be used to give out on both Valentine's Day or any time of year that you wish to give to anyone you love, admire or appreciate!

Truly smitten with this card and also very proud of my creation, as I ended up making the cute little envelope from scratch using ALL scraps--no templates or patterns utilized!!! :D

Supplies:
-Kraft card base (Recollections; Michaels)
-Card stock scraps (pink & white--Recollections)
-Pattern paper scraps (My Mind's Eye)
-Washi tape (Love Graph by Freckled Fawn from The Memory Nest)
-Hemp Cord (Peppermint by Lawn Fawn)
-Stamp set (sentiment & background: You've Got Mail by Lawn Fawn)
-VersaMark Embossing Ink (for background)


I'm reeeeeallyyy stoked with this one and I hope that I have inspired you today!!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Wishing you a bright and blessed week ahead!  'Til next time!!! Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

2 comments:

TenSGal said...

This is so darned cute! Love the washi tape touch....and your adorable little envelope! So fabulous!

susan

LauraJane:) said...

How GREAT that youmade the envelope! I LOVE how you stuck it to the KRAFT with washi..it seems to be one of you signature moves...uniquely YOU:)