Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentine's Day Mini Haul + Video

Hi Everyone!!! :D

So today I took a little hop over to Michaels for a little shopping spree.  Turns out they're having a great sale right now and I couldn't resist the Valentine's Day goodies I saw there today!   I filmed my first crafting mini haul so that you get to know the person behind this blog's posts a little better... (:

Here's the video.  Please note, that I filmed this on my computer, so the quality isn't the best.  I was too lazy to pull out my camera heheh -  Anyways, enjoy!!! (:



I'll be crafting away the rest of this day.  Can't wait to share what I end up creating!  Thanks for stopping by today.  'Til next time.  Blessings! Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

4 comments:

Yainea said...

Love your new goodies!! CAn't wait to see what you create with all that :) I need to start my Valentine's creations!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay!!! Love your goodies can't wait to see what you make and you are just so pretty! Loved seeing your face! Have a great night!
Lisa

TenSGal said...

Well, aren't you just the cutest thing???
Love your little video and you picked up some great goodies at Michael's. Can't wait to see what all you do with these wonderful finds!

Susan

alexandra s.m. said...

great video Grisel!
very professional looking ;-)
i wish i knew how to do that!