Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Design Spot Week #2! (:

Happy Wednesday, crafters!!!

I'm so glad you're back visiting to check out not one, but TWO Valentine's Day cards I've created for this week's Paper Smooches Guest Design Spot :D  I was very ready for a break from Christmas card making, so designing these was quite the treat for me!  The PS stamp set I used to create both cards is called "Woofers & Tweeters".   Is this set not the cutest ever?!!! :D

Anyway, here are the sneak peeks of my cards... You'll have to hop over to the blog to see the full images... (:

   


I am stoked with both of these cards!  Perhaps, because of all the pink?!! (;  Be sure to click over to the Paper Smooches post today or click HERE in order to see both cards I made!!! :D  Hope you like them as much as I do!!!

Have a blessed and enjoyable day!  'Til next time, my friends! Xoxo

Love,

Gri

No comments: