Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Card!

Happy Tuesday, my lovelies!

Hope you're all having a good week thus far.  My weeks are packed with busy work now, but I am beyond grateful to GOD for His provision and also for allowing me to take a little bit of time out to check in on the blog and catch up on some blog reading, too! (;

As promised, I'm here to share another Christmas card of the many I've created since August (:

Hope you enjoy and find inspiration in this one...

Supplies:
Fresh Squeezed Stamps: "Christmas Treats"
The Twinery: Peapod green baker's twine (V's Sweet Ideas)
Kraft Card Base: Recollections (Michaels)
White Gel Pen: Sakura


See you back here tomorrow for my Paper Smooches Guest Design Post creation!!! :D  GOD richly bless you this day!  Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

3 comments:

Laura Jane said...

LOVE the shape of this one!Faux stitching and washi:)

lenny said...

Cuuuuuuuuute!!
Those little cookies are sooo adorable!! nomnomnom
(If Santa doesn't want them, I'll come over and eat them) LOL
Love the use of Washi and the faux stitching!!
Great colorcombo!!
Thanks AGAIN for all your sweet comments! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! ;))

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

this is so cute love the polkadots!