Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sweetest Holiday Wishes!

Good morning, crafty friends!!! (:

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I had the pleasure of attending my friend, Jaime Jorge's Christmas concert yesterday morning--what GORGEOUS music!!!  Without a doubt, the man is indeed a beast on the violin!!!  :D  When you get a chance, click on his name above and sample some of his beautiful music!!!  You won't be disappointed... (;   He's also such a loyal friend.  I am beyond thankful to GOD for the blessing of his friendship!!! Xoxo

Anyway, since we are in December and Christmas is just around the corner, I thought I'd start sharing some of the Christmas cards I've been creating like a maniac (since August).  What I'll do is, I'll share two or three cards per week until Christmas, so that you can get a chance to preview most of them! (:

Here's a cute, sweet, cheerful and CAS one I created using my Fresh Squeezed Stamps set "Christmas Treats"...



Can I tell you?!  In love with this set from Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!!  Their designs are beautiful, clean, crisp and well, fresh squeezed! (;  I now own a total of 4 stamp sets from them and I can't wait to show you future projects with those new sets!!!! (;

Anyhow, this card, as you can probably tell, was very easy to create.  Just 2 strips of pattern paper, paper punched scallop and circle, heat embossed sentiment and paper pieced stamped images!  This is definitely a layout I will use more often in the future, whenever I want to create a quick, clean & simple card! (:

Hope you guys liked today's card!  Thanks for visiting!  'Til next time! (:  Many blessings, my beautiful friends! Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

5 comments:

lenny said...

What a CUTE card!!!!
CAS & BEAUTIFUL! That little gingerbread man is really adorable!
Can't wait to see your other Christmas creations.
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your Saturday morning!!
Enjoy today!!
big hug
lenny

~amy~ said...

Way to rock the FSS cuteness!!!!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

OK super cute card! LOVE this set as well and you lucky girl for getting your hands on some! i can't wait to see what else you'll be making with them. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Lisa

TenSGal said...

How absolutely adorable! That little gingerbread man is sooo cute! Wonderful card!

Laura Jane said...

Thank you Grisel for sharing the link to Jaime's website.I enjoyed a bit of praise and worship with some of his videos this morning:)A MIGHTY FORTRESS never sounded so sweet!
Speaking of sweet, your card is just that! LOVE the washi and twine.