Sunday, December 16, 2012

Special Wishes!

Happy Sunday, my beautiful friends!!!

Here to share yet another Christmas card... (:



This one I made especially for an awesome blog friend of mine and hopefully it's made its way all the way to Greece already! (;

All stamped images are from the Hero Arts stamp set "Special Wishes".  I colored in the flowers with my red shimmer spray (by ditto) and perfect pearls mist (by Ranger).  Then, I embossed the center of each flower in gold glitter.  Cutting out the flowers was more time-consuming than anything else, really.  Assembling the card was a piece of cake and fairly quick!  Love how it turned out! (:

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will see you back here soon!  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and many blessings on you!  Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love this traditional Christmas card of yours!
It's gorgeous Grisel!!

TFS~

TenSGal said...

Absolutely stunning and gorgeous! Just love this!!!

Happy Holidays, Grisel!

Susan

Vicky said...

This GORGEOUS card is on my mantel at the moment together with all the lovely cards I received this year, decorating my house! Thank you SO much for the wishes and I hope mine arrived already ... let me know when you get it ;)