Sunday, April 22, 2012

Operation Write Home ☆

Hello there, blogger friends!

Most of you may not know this, but I am only three weeks away from graduation (YIPPIE!), so you might just imagine how hectic my life is at the moment!!!  I haven't exactly gotten the chance to spend time playing w/my crafting goodies )':   *sniff, sniff*  But I wanted to make a quick post, since I usually do so on the weekends (don't want to break the habit).

About 3 or 4 days ago, I received my "Operation Write Home" stamps from Stampers Best--YEAY!!! :D  I won't go into much detail about what OWH is, but in a nutshell, it's a great and compassionate cause!  It allows anyone to donate blank handmade cards for deployed heroes to write home on, as well as write letters of gratitude to encourage them.  Why not show soldiers our love while they are away from home and their loved ones?!  Click on this ➠ OWH link to read more about this special cause and get involved--give them a reason to smile!!! (':  You should also check out these inspiring/touching words from two family members of militants, which were the ones that motivated me to join this worthy cause...

And here is a picture of my OWH stamp set put to use.  How cute is the "Band of Brothers" stamp?! I it! Anyways, don't mind my upside down one [shameful] heheh (:
Enjoy!

Until next time! (;  Blessings on ALL of you!

xoxoxoxo
Gri

No comments: