I'm back to play along in a new challenge! This time I'm participating in the Embellish Magazine Blog's Chevrons Color Challenge. It consists of using chevrons and the color palette chosen (inspiration photo of palette at the end of this post). Chevrons is the new trend at the moment and I am LOVIN' it! I don't have any chevron stamps, but I found a chevron pattern paper in my My Mind's Eye 6x6 designer paper pad... only problem? It's orange and therefore does not follow the color palette challenge down to the "T". I decided to add it anyway and I must say, it doesn't look too bad (: Check it out below:
To see the supply list, go ahead and scroll down to the very end of this post. If you have any questions about my card, just leave me a comment or e-mail me.
Hope you have enjoyed this post... (: Thank you so much for stopping by. Looking forward to the next time. Have a delightful & blessed Sabbath and weekend!
Hugs & kisses xoxoxo
- Paper - My Mind's Eye "Fly A Kite" Lime Twist 6x6 designer paper pad (orange chevron) and "Victoria Garden" (grey design for paper piecing the tea pot & tea cups); Echo Park "Dots & Stripes" 6x6 designer paper pad in teal pastel (for paper piecing the dress); Solid card stock (purple and light pink) by Recollections; Vellum paper (dry embossed w/Cuttlebug using "Swiss Dots" folder.
- Markers - Memento Arizone Canyons and Girls' Night Out collections (rich cocoa, desert sand, angel pink)
- Embellish - Teal color ribbon by Celebration; Liquid Pearls in white opal
- Stamps: "Tea Party" by My Cute Stamps; "My Cup of Tea" by Lawn Fawn
- Tools: We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile corner chomper; Fiskars scallop border punch