Sunday, April 29, 2012

Copic Markers and a few other goodies!

Ahhhh! *screaming*  I'm literally pulling out my hair!! 2 weeks away from graduation and life seems to get crazier by the minute!!!  SO dying to be done! *sniff, sniff*

Anyways, I do have some exciting news to share! (;  On Friday, I received my first Copic (ciao) markers!!!! YEAY!!!!! *leaping for joy*  I only got three of them for now (in colorless blender 0, cool shadow BG10, and skin white E00), because I also needed to get some other things... Either way, I can't believe how much more affordable the Ciao ones are, in comparison to the the original ones!  PLUS, I got them each at 40% off at Joann's last week--with free shipping, too!!! :D  It just doesn't get any better than that!  Needless to say, I am ecstatic about this bargain... (;

I also grabbed a few more fun goodies!  I received Gina K. Designs pure luxury card stock in white.  The quality of this paper is awesome (120 lb.), plus it's so smooth, which is perfect for coloring with my new Copics!!! (;  I also ordered Echo Park's "Holly Jolly Christmas" 6x6 Paper Pad from them and LOVE it!  Echo Park is one of my favorite paper brands, along with My Mind's Eye.  Looking forward to start making my Christmas cards in August... HA! (:

I also got: A FISKARS border punch--"Notebook"; Dooble Twine in six fabulously bright colors; Craft tags from Inkssentials, as well as my long awaited Pin Frog--now I can display my cards in style! HA! (:

Anyways, below I'm sharing a picture of my goodies!  (:



Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! Have a blessed and joyous week ahead!  See you all again next week! xoxoxo


Gri

No comments: