Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hugs & Kisses... ♥

I've splurged BIG time today... I've made a total of 3 cards this weekend.  I think this one's my favorite of the three!


Close-up



  • Card base: Hero Arts
  • Stamp: Hero Arts XO set
  • Ink: Ranger's Distress ink in Pomice Stone; VersaMark watermark & embossing ink.
  • Embossing powder: Clear - fine detail by Stampendous!
  • Pattern Paper: Echo Park & My Mind's Eye
  • Cardstock: Colorbök "Earthtones"
  • Adhesive: Dimensional foam squares by Recollections; Elmer's Glue mini glue dots; Permanent tape runner by "The Crafter's Collection - TOMBO"
  • Punch: Martha Stewart's Royal Butterfly & 3 Butterflies-in-one; Scallop square by Fiskars

Okay, I'm off to bed for real now!  G'nite, all! (:

5 comments:

Pat said...

I love this card, Gri! :)

gRiSeL™ said...

Thank you! It's my favorite out of the 3 I've made... actually, maybe even out of all the ones I've ever made! (:

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful card! I love how each butterfly has a different pattern and that you took the time to sponge the edges of each one. Wow!

gRiSeL™ said...

Awww! Thank you so much for your sweet compliment, Emily!!!!! (: Truth be told, I'm a fan of your clean & simple classy style of work! You are super talented! You honor me w/your kind words! Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I just found your Blog and I am a believer in Jesus too. Love that butterfly card!! and will look for more of your cards from now on!! Keep enjoying those little kids; I am a retired Early Childhood Educator (taught Kindergarten for a lot of years and loved it too!!) Blessings!!
Irene