Monday, September 1, 2014

September Challenge from VSC: Circles/Dots!

Hi my beautiful friends!

I can't believe I've been MIA from my blog for nearly 2 months! ):  Life's havoc picked up again as soon as August came... I've already started the new school year, and although I'm quite busy now, I have to tell you that my second year of teaching is going O-so-much-better!!! *stoked* I am over the moon in love with my 2nd graders--they're absolutely amazing!!!

It's the 1st of September--woohoo!  So you know I'm back, because today the V's Sweet Challenge blog begins a brand new challenge that I absolutely had a blast playing for--circles and/or dots!!! I can not wait to see all the beauties everyone comes up with this month!!! So I extend you the invitation to join us at V's Sweet Challenge to play along with our fabulous September challenge!!! *grin*

Here's the card I created for this month's challenge:



The V's Sweet Ideas products I used for this card were the following: Baby Love stamp set and a neutral/sand color sweet dot! (;  If you didn't know or haven't yet gotten the chance to check out V's Sweet Ideas' new photopolymer stamp sets, you MUST!!!  Not only are her stamp sets high quality, but her designs are a mix of sweet and chic and let's face it, they are just so stinkin' cute!!! :D

The other products I used for this card are from Lawn Fawn and I just had to use my new stitched party banners lawn cuts, which had been sitting on my crafting desk for months (In love with this set!!!!!)... All pattern papers (vellum paper from STAPLES) are from an old LF release, dewey decimal petite paper pack (6X6).  Also, the white rustic twine is from Papertrey Ink and I used a Sakura white gel pen to create the faux stitches around my card.

Don't forget to swing by the VSC blog for more inspiration from the talented DT gals! (:  Thank you for stopping by today!  May the LORD bless you abundantly more than you ask or imagine!  'Til next time, my lovelies! XOXO

Love,
Gri

2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Most darling card ever!!!! Super sweet colors! I'm so glad to hear your year is off to an incredible start!! Yay!!

TenSGal said...

This is so sweet, Grisel! Love this very pretty card.

You need to show up more often...two months blog absence must be approved in advance by submitting form AB28a.4 in triplicate!
:)

Susan