Friday, February 14, 2014

We Have Great Chemistry!

Good morning, my lovelies!!!

It's Valentine's Day and a snowday for me!  YEAY!!! *grin*  I've been home for two days, so you know my creative juices have been at their best!!! (;  I have four cards to share with you today, but I will be posting each of them in separate posts, since I'd like to submit them each to a challenge or two...

The first card was entirely made using Lawn Fawn products--one of the newest sets--Science of Love!  It's a super cute lil science scene and I had a blast creating it!! (:

Here it is...

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn: Science of Love; Science of Love lawn cutsBlue Skies 
Inks: White Frost (ColorBox); Tumbled Glass, Broken China & Chipped Sapphire distress inks (Ranger); Royal Red, Soft Granite shadow inks (Hero Arts); Onyx Black (VersaFine); Tuxedo Black (Memento). 
Misc.: Copic Markers, Wink of Stella glitter brush (clear), Glossy Accents, Star Dust sticklesCardstock: Papertrey Ink (card base); Recollections (pink mat)

I am submitting this one to the current Lawnscaping Challenge "Let's Celebrate Valentine's Day!".  Here's their badge:


I can't think of a more exciting theme to create cards for--hearts, pinks, reds, loveeee... [sigh]  Well, plus I may be biased; I'm such a romantic... *smitten* heheh (:  Anyway, hope my card helped put a smile on your face today.  GOD richly bless! Xoxo

Love,
Gri

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

This card is so cute. Love those little birds and the "chemistry."

Barb Ghig said...

Too CUTE, Grisel!!! I love all the sparkle you added to the test tubes, too...such a darling card!