Tuesday, January 21, 2014

With Sympathy - On A Snowy Day ❄

Hello, my beautiful friends!!!

So whadda you know?  I got a snow day... I sure did! *cheesin'*  You know us teachers (and students) are LOVIN' this day! *grin* hahaha!  So, I've been crafting the morning away... [sigh] Now taking a break to share this sympathy card I made with my new Hero Arts stamp set that I picked up at Michaels Saturday night while hanging with Kisha.  I LOVE this set!!!  I'm also glad I challenged myself to make a card using it.  Here it is... (:

Supplies:
Hero Arts: With Sympathy; shadow ink in wet cement
V's Sweet Ideas: Crinkled ribbon and sequins
ColorBox: inks in gold and chestnut roan
My Mind's Eye: all pattern papers
Recollections: cream card base (Michaels)
Ranger: Glossy Accents (to adhere sequins down)

Hope you got inspired!  Stay warm--or cool, depending on where you are in the world! (;  'Til next time!  GOD bless you all!  XOXO

Love,
Gri

3 comments:

lenny said...

Fun snow day!! Hope tomorrow's another snow day, so you can do some R&R or some crafting!!!
Love this sympathy card!! Love the touches of orange! I don't make lots of sympathy cards ... too difficult! but you totally rocked this one, my friend!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous card. Snow days are fun. We may have one tomorrow! Hope all is well with you.

TenSGal said...

That's a lovely sympathy card. I find them difficult to do, I think.

Hope things are going well for you!

Susan