Friday, June 7, 2013

FRIENDS Warm The Heart (:

Welcome back, my beautiful friends!!!

Aren't you excited that it's finally Friday--AGAIN?!  I've been looking forward to the weekend since Monday!!! HA! (:  Anyway, I sure hope you're all doing well... (;

I bring you another card for a brand new "anything goes" challenge that begins today at the Sister Act Card Challenge blog!  Our sponsor this week is Princess Mi by Helloaimi and their designs are so stinkin' cute and very chic!!! (:  They shared several images for the design team to choose from and work with... I used two images from among the ones that were shared and came up with the cutest lil card hehehe (:  I hope you like it!


Supplies:
Princess Mi digis: Birds, hearts
Hero Arts: Card base
Lawn Fawn: Sentiment (Claire's ABC's, Making Frosty Friends, You've Got Mail and Home Sweet Home)
V's Sweet Ideas: Blossom light pink twine (The Twinery)
Ranger: Enamel (black, white); Stickles (stardust)
Inks: Brilliance (pearlescent orchid); Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Bubble Gum); ColorBox (Razzberry, Frost White)
When I was inserting the images onto a Word document, I flipped one of the birds so that it could face the other one.  I also copied and pasted several hearts and resized them so that I could arrange them on the card later upon coloring and cutting them out.  I then pulled out four (4) different LF stamp sets to create my little scene and sentiment.  I think it turned out so cute, except after I had adhered everything down is when I thought I should've added clouds to make the scene come more to live... But it was too late! ): It would've interfered with everything else I had already done, so I decided to leave it alone.

I invite you to stop by the Sister Act Card Challenge blog to check out what my other teammies have created!  And I also hope you'll link your cards and allow us see your beautiful work!!  Thank you so much for stopping by!!  Hope you have fun things planned for this weekend--I know I DO!!! (:  'Til next time!  GOD's best!!! XOXO

Love,

Grisel  

5 comments:

TenSGal said...

Sweetest little card! Love those little birds gazing at each other on your baker's twine line. Too cute!
Love the banner and the sentiment...what a wonderful card for a friend to receive!

Happy Weekend!

Susan

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable. Love the bakers twine line that birds are one. So cute.

Unknown said...

I like how you did the images.

Lisa T said...

Wow, this is so cute! Love how you incorporated the twine.

Sarah said...

You did a fabulous job with these images, your card is so cute!! I was really challenged by this weeks artist but you ROCKED it!!