Monday, April 1, 2013

V's Sweet APRIL Challenge: Anything Goes! (:

Hello, my lovely readers!!!

Happy April Fool's Day!!! (;  Wow, I can't believe April is already here and you have no idea just how happy that makes me--warmer days are soon approachin'!!! (;  PLUS, I couldn't be more excited that this month's challenge over at V's Sweet Ideas is an "Anything Goes" theme!!!  Woohoo!!!  I LOVE these types of challenges!!!  I mean, who doesn't?!! :D  And to boot, the amazing Ellen Hutson is sponsoring our challenge this month!!!!!!!  Yippee!!!!!! :D  Ellen is offering the winner of this month's challenge a $15 gift certificate to her online store!!!!  I hope if anything THIS will be your inspiration to play along in the challenge!!!! (;



The super generous Vanessa sent each DT member an awesome package filled with pure YUMMINESS!!! :D  I pretty much used almost all the items in one of the kits she sent.  To say I had a BLAST playing with all those pretty goodies is an understatement!!! :D  If you end up lovin' the embellies I used on my card today and would like to purchase some or ALL of them, then be sure to check out the "supplies" list right beneath the photograph.

Supplies:


I wrote in the "is" by hand with a VersaMark embossing pen and then heat set it in white.  There was no stamping, just arranging where I wanted each element to go and then adhering each piece.  Easy peasy!!! (:

And to keep on having a blast with this "Anything Goes" theme, Simon Says Stamp Challenge is also having an "Anything Goes" challenge theme this week *squeal* Therefore, I'm submitting my card in this challenge as well!!! (:

I hope I have inspired you to play along with us at V's Sweet Challenge this month--you'll have a blast!!!  Also, swing by the blog right now by clicking here so that you may check out the beauties that my teamies have come up with--eye candy for sure!!!! (;

Thank you all SO much for visiting me here on the blog today!  Your presence here never ceases to brighten up my day!!!  :D  May GOD richly and abundantly bless you!!!  'Til next time!!! xoxoxo

Love,

Grisel

8 comments:

TenSGal said...

Oh, this is so SWEET, Grisel!...love all the pretty elements...simply gorgeous!!!
Doesn't look easy peasy to me! ;)
Hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter!!!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card, such a lovely design and beautiful colours - fabulous details.

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

lenny said...

This is very pretty!! Love everything about it!!
Love the use of sequins!! Awesome!
Fun details!! wow wow wow!!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a "Sweet" card! The Polaroid frame is so cute and I love the color palette with all your feminine elements!
Thanks so much for your inspiration...God bless you too, Grisel!

Karrie said...

I love the Polaroid frame. Very pretty card.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card!
The tilted frames look awesome!
Bravo Grisel ;-)

Yainea said...

Gorgeous!! I love the combination of elements, so so sweet, love it!

Lea L. said...

This is so fun! Love the colors and the sequins!!