Sunday, February 17, 2013

Winner Announcement!


Good morning, my beautiful friends!!!

Hope everyone has been enjoying a wonderful weekend!  I'm excited, because I get to go on another little shopping spree to Michaels with my brother in a little bit... (:

Anyway, I want to thank all of you who supported both Lenny and I during our Challenge Reveal Day!!!  Your kind words and encouragement mean the world to me!!!  THANK YOU!!!  And as promised, I'm also here to announce the winner of the $10 e-gift certificate to the Simon Says Stamp! online shop...



*drum roll, please*  (:

Leslie Germain!!!  CONGRATS, girlie!!!  E-mail me at: grisel.blanco (at) gmail (dot) com so that I can send your e-gift card right away!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, my loves!!!  GOD richly bless!!! XOXO

Love,

Grisel

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Yay! I was wondering why Lenny congratulated me. You gals are the greatest. So honored!