Friday, February 1, 2013

V's Sweet Chellenge #8: "Love Theme"

Happy Friday, my lovelies!!!!!!

Today IS the day!!!  February has at last arrived!!!  This means that a spankin' new challenge begins today over at V's Sweet Challenge and it's all about  L--V-E!!! *smitten*  Are you ready?!!  Get craftin' and join the FUN by sharing your project(s) with us!!! :D

Now, just how obsessed are you with washi tape?!!  I'll admit, I have a [serious] obsession with washi!!!! *grin*  And if you also have a washi addiction, you are going to LOVE what I'm about to share with you next... (;   V's Sweet Challenge is proud to announce that Freckled Fawn is the sponsor for this month's Love Theme challenge!!!  Yippee!!!!!!  The winner of the February challenge will receive a $20 gift card to the Freckled Fawn online store!!!   Hooray!!!!  Hey, even I will be jealous of the winner!!! (;   A HUGE thank you to our friends over at Freckled Fawn for their generosity and support!!!  XO  

Below, please find Freckled Fawn's sponsorship badge, as well as my card...





Don't forget to stop by the V's Sweet Challenge blog to check out the awesome creations that the rest of the DT girls have whipped up for you--they are sure to inspire!!! (;   Thank you, my lovely readers for stopping by today.  Wishing you all an amazing day and a blessing-filled weekend!!! Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh so sweet!!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a beauty.
I love what you have been creating with doilies lately!
really cool!!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

LauraJane:) said...

GREAT layers! LOVE the stitching on the hearts!

Yainea said...

Sooo pretty!! I love the hearts background and the whole design! :)