Happy New Year, my lovely readers!!!
I hope everyone's start to the year 2013 has been a smooth one. I'm here to pass on a Green Blend Award I received from my good friend and DT teamie, Vanessa from V's Sweet Ideas!!! She moved me to tears with her kind words. Thanks, V! You already know I have profound admiration for you, girl--for many reasons! If this award permitted me, I'd nominate you all over again!!! hehe (:
Here are the terms and conditions of this award:
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
As I was checking out some blogs I stumbled across this award and immediately knew who I would award this to.
1. Lenny of Get Inspired And Be Creative! She's become very dear to my heart! ♥ Lenny is one of my biggest blog supporters. I can ALWAYS count on her comments in every single one of my blog posts, even if it's just hers alone... That warms my heart (: She's a sweet, loving and caring friend and she demonstrates that to me daily... I am SO blessed to know you, Lenny! Your friendship enriches my life. BIG hugs, my darling friend!!! XOXO
2. Alexandra of Art Scrap & More! What an enthusiastic and kind-hearted soul she is. She's another person I can always count on for blog support, through her uplifting comments and sweet words! I look forward to reading her cheerful comments. I don't think anyone has pinned my creations as much as she has! HA! Thanks, Alexandra... My life is blessed by your friendship! ♥
3. Vicky of Clips-n-Cuts! Could a girl BE more lucky to have her most favorite crafter also be one of her blog followers/readers AND supporters?! Seriously, you can't beat that!! (: Vicky, your kindness, generosity and support blow me away as much as your artistic skills do! I am very blessed to know you! Thank you for absolutely everything, my friend!!! ♥