Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last PS Guest Designer Post...

Hello,  my beautiful friends!

Yep, it's a sad day indeed.  This is my last post as Guest Designer for Paper Smooches! )':  However, I am SO grateful for the wonderful opportunity!  I had a blast guest designing with them this entire month!!!  Their stamps are super cute and sure to spark anyone's creativity!!!  A HUGE thank you to Kim Hughes for this amazing opportunity to guest design and for being a delight to work with!!! *hugs*

Now, here are two sneak peeks of the two cards I created for this week's guest spot, which are posted on the Paper Smooches blog today!!!  Click here to head over to the blog and see the full images of my cards!!!  Hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them!!!  (;





'Til next time!  Have a blessed day!!!  Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

3 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Fabulous work this month!!!

TenSGal said...

How lucky Paper Smooches was to have you guest design!
I'm heading over there now to check out your creations!

Susan

TenSGal said...

Hi, Grisel! Here is a link to the directions for the little box. Let me know if doesn't work for you! http://www.archiversonline.com/ideas/albums-calendars-and-gifts-border-punched-gift-box-3934