Sunday, December 23, 2012

Jesus Is The Reason For The Season

Merry Christmas, my lovely friends!!!! :D

I'm sure most of you are super busy in preparation for the holidays.  I can't wait to spend time w/my family and friends tomorrow... ALL DAY LONG!!! :D

Before I get too busy to turn on my computer, I want to share this Christmas card I made out of the bunch of cards I created for a custom order one of my good friends placed with me!  Hope you like it! (;





Please note, I'm the one taking these pictures now with my point and shoot digital camera (I miss my cousin Carlos' shots!), but a girl's gotta learn how to take her own pictures some day... (:  I'm saving up to buy a professional camera and to also take a photography class, so I do promise my skills will get better in the future!!! (:

Have the merriest of Christmas and may GOD's love, peace and joy reign always in your homes!!!  Sending big hugs your way!!! Blessings! Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

4 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty!!! Love the gold embossing and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

lenny said...

Pretty!!
Love the gold embossing!! wow!!
Great pictures!! You do great!!
Have an amazing day today with family and friends!!
Merry Christmas, my friend!!
big hug
Lenny :)
PS: still have to write you an e-mail, but the answer is 'yes' !! Looking forward to it!! :)

Laura Jane said...

GRisel, this is a LOVELY card, I always love that sentiment, and the photo is great too. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work and watching you acomplish more of your goals.

TenSGal said...

Your embossing looks PERFECT! So very pretty!