Friday, October 26, 2012

A Musical Christmas Card! (:

Welcome back and happy Friday, my lovely friends!!!

Today, I am SUPER excited to share with you one of many mini cards I created about a week ago!!!  I've come to the realization that whenever I create mini cards, my creativity sparks and once I start, there's no stopping it!!! HA! (:



This card was very simple to make.  All I did was cut out the two different pattern papers in two different sizes (don't you just LOVE that music sheet paper??!!!  It's from Echo Park!!).  Then, I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment (from Hero Arts) with ColorBox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan.  When I was in Michigan, I ended up buying a beautiful white sheet of glitter paper at Michaels... I punched out two snowflakes from it with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and layered them one on top of the other, adding a pop dot in between them.  I finished off the card by wrapping Red V-Striped Twill (by May Arts), which you can purchase over at V's Sweet Ideas if you're in love with it as much as I am!!! (:  I LOVE this card!!! I think it's SO pretty!!!

I hope I have inspired you to get crafty this weekend!!!  I have a FUN Sabbath and weekend ahead of me, so crafting will be on hold until maybe Monday!  Wishing you all a blessed and crafty day!!   'Til next time! Xoxo

Love,

Gri



2 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE that paper line too! And the ribbon is really nice on there, did you do a basic knot or something different! Wonderful work!
Lisa

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Very cute card! Love the music notes and that snowflake. I also love that touch of color the ribbon brings to the card. Great job Grisel!!!