Sunday, June 3, 2012

An Exciting Announcement!!!

Okay, so I am warning you ahead of time.  There is A LOT, and I mean A LOT of excitement and energy in this post...  I am honored to announce that I am officially a design team member of the V's Sweet Ideas Challenge Blog!!!!!!!!!! :D  I am stoked, ladies and gentlemen, as you can probably imagine!!!!    This will be my first time ever being part of any DT!!!  YEAY!!! :D

The amazing, talented, savvy and sweet, Vanessa Vergara is the owner of this new, fun and exciting blog.  We will be hosting new challenges each month.  There will be some great prizes to win and is open to any type of craft project (i.e. card making, scrapbooking layouts, tags, etc.)  So what are YOU waiting for?!!!  Hop on over to the blog and join in the fun!!!!!!!  Add the blog to your reading list!!!  Looking forward to seeing all of you there!!!!  I will keep you posted on the challenges and other important news!!!  Stay tuned!!! (;

P.S.  Don't forget to also visit Vanessa's online cards and crafting supplies shop:  http://www.vssweetideas.com/

Have a delightful and blessed day!!! XOXOXO

Love,

Gri

3 comments:

V's Sweet Ideas said...

yay!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see your creations <3 <3

gRiSeL™ said...

Yippie!!!! Ditto!! I second that!!! (;

Nicole said...

Congrats girly.....can't wait to see your awesome projects.