This has been such a FUN challenge! I hope after checking it out, you are motivated to play along in this challenge over at Moxie Fab World. Here's how it works: You must create 5 different cards for just $5. That means that all the materials you use to create your 5 cards need to add up to no more than $5 (think of it as a budget challenge lol). Click here to go directly there and read the full instructions/requirements for this challenge.
Here are the 5 cards I created... all for under $5!!! (:
- $ 0.78 -- Sakura white gel pen
- $ 1.00 -- Mini color pencils w/sharpener
- $ 0.07 -- One (1) sheet of white cardstock from Recollections
- $ 1.50 -- Card base from Recollections: Christmas colors pk/24 on clearance (late Dec. 2011).
- $ 0.96 -- Four different mini clear stamp sets (3 of the mini sets came w/rhinestones) from studio-g and Scrappy Cat. They were marked at .49¢, but because they had been at the thrift shop for more than 11 days, they gave them to me for .24¢ each (Benton Harbor, MI over Thanksgiving break 2011)
Grand Total Spent: $4.31