Wednesday, January 1, 2014

[Eye] ♥ U

Good evening, my beautiful friends!

Happy New Year once again!  I've had a wonderful productive day and decided I'd share another card with you tonight... Just for the fun of it (;




Pretty cute, silly and simple Valentine's Day card!  Threw on a couple of pink shades of washi tape from V's Sweet Ideas online shop, die-cut two hearts from Lawn Fawn's Hearts - Lawn Cuts, glued on a googly eye and a black glitter alpha thicker, added a pair of faux stitching lines with a pink marker and the card was done! (:

I hope you got inspired!  Thanks once again for stopping by my blog tonight!  GOD bless and have a restful night!  Xoxoxo


Love,
Gri 


P.S. Barb G, please e-mail me at: grisel.blanco@gmail.com! When I reply to your messages they aren't sent.  Thank you, doll! *kiss*


1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

What a fun card, Grisel! I love how you played with the washi tape and the googly eye is such a fun touch!