Sunday, December 8, 2013

❄ JOY ❄

Good afternoon, lovelies!!!

As I mentioned last night, I'm back to share yet another Christmas card.  This one's for my good friend, Kisha, whom I adore!!  She's my crafting partner in crime!!! hehehe (:  Plus, she's married to one of the coolest guys in the world who also happens to be one of my best friends--Lloyd Martin III *grin*

I introduced her to Lawn Fawn a couple of months ago and now the girl is head over heels for Lawn Fawn too!!!!  Woohoo!!! *grin*  She's as smitten as I am with the Into The Woods stamp set (and the rest of the collection as well).  So I just HAD to include this adorable little deer on her Christmas card... She's also up for a BIG surprise soon, but that's a little secret!!!  Shhhh! (;  Anyway, without further ado, here's the card...

Taken with my iPhone 5

Taken with my iPhone 5
Supplies List
Lawn Fawn: Into The Woods stamp set; Peace Joy Love stamp set (sentiment); peace joy love petite paper pack; peppermint hemp cord.

Isn't that little deer adorbs?!!  I {[heart]} him!!!!  I am also entering this card in the current Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge!!! (:

I hope I have inspired you to get crafty on this day!!!  Thanks for visiting me here on the blog! 'Til next time... GOD richly bless!! XOXO

Love,
Gri 

1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

OMGosh, Grisel, this card is absolutely adorable!!! I love how you paired your stamps to create this really cute scene...so fun!