Wednesday, May 1, 2013

VSC #11: "Mother's Day" Theme! (:

Hello, my lovely readers!!! (;

May 1st is here--WOOHOO!!  And this also means a new challenge begins over on the V's Sweet Challenge blog!!!  Our sponsor this month is the amazing Lawn Fawn!!!  That means, the winner of this month's challenge gets to pick their choice of stamp set!!! *grin*  Thank you SO much, Kelly Marie for your kindness, generosity and support!!! :D



I now present to you my Mother's Day themed card!!! (:




Vanessa has once more spoiled the design team with the most YUMMY goodies ever!!!  This time, since I'm really hooked on those sparkly sequins, I decided to use them AGAIN!!!  HA! (:  I also used this pretty light brown twine to glue the liner, as well as tie the bows at both ends of the liner hehe (:

The pink pattern paper is from "My Mind's Eye".  The hearts I got at Michaels a couple of years ago--I finally took them out of their package and had a lot of fun playing with them.  The sentiment couldn't have been more perfect to go with the "MOM" banner... That one's also from a Fresh Squeezed Stamps set I had not yet used (I have like 10 more stamp sets in my stash that are begging to be used!).

For more inspiration and eye candy, be sure to swing by the V's Sweet Challenge blog!!!  I hope to see you participating and joining the fun by linking your beautiful projects!!!  Thank you all SO much once again for stopping by my blog.  You know you are always welcome here!!!  I will see you all soon!  Have an amazing and blessed day!!!  XOXO

Love,

Grisel

3 comments:

TenSGal said...

So feminine and pretty! Love the way you did the banner and I love that sentiment. So lovely!

Susan

alexandra s.m. said...

This has to be the sweetest Mother's day card ever!
Thanks Grisel ;-)

Leslie Germain said...

So sweet. Love the sentiment!!!