Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello!!! (:

Good morning, my beautiful friends!!!

I feel like I've been MIA for ages!  Life is quite hectic on this end, but I'm happy to inform that the LORD's blessing and presence are my best assets and company these days!!!  Couldn't be happier!!! :D

New and exciting things are up ahead and I can't wait 'til I'm able to share some of those things with you soon... *grin*  Anyway, here's a card I made a while ago (from that same order for my friend's church), which I hadn't shared yet.  Very simple and perfect for a male...



What have you lovelies been up to lately?  I miss you all SO much!!!  I happen to have the day off, but my itinerary is full.  I can't wait to get through my long to-do list so that I can finally sit down, relax and craft with some of the tons of goodies that I've recently received in the mail from different places!!!  I'm leaping for joy!!! heheh :D

Thank you for stopping by to "see" me once again.  I LOVE having you all over!! (:  Wishing you a blessed and delightful day!!!  'Til next time!  xoxoxo

Love,

Grisel

2 comments:

TenSGal said...

Very nice, Grisel! Classy and simple!

;)

Barb Ghig said...

Clean, simple, and elegant...the perfect way to say thank you!
I'm glad all is well...it's good to see you posting again!