Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The 52 Week Money Challenge!

Happy Tuesday, friends!!!

Ohhh myyyyy!!!  I just found [thee] grooviest of finds on Pinterest and HAD to share it with the rest of you!!!  I am now following a blog called "Stuck at Home Mom . com", because of one super clever challenge that heavily struck my interest!!!  On there the author shares the most creative AND brilliant 52-week money saving challenge (It's a MUST see!).  It consists of adding a different amount of money each week into a jar, which corresponds exactly with the number of the week... For example, on Week 1 you'll add $1 in the jar.  On Week 2 it's $2 and so on and so forth.  By the end of those 52 weeks, your total should come up to $1, 378!!! :D  Now, if that doesn't excite you, then my hopes for you have been lost! HA!  j/k but I do have a feeling you might be motivated to play along in this challenge, too!! (:  I'm starting TODAY--you best b'lieve!!!! (;

Photo credit: Stuck at Home Mom
Anyway, you can either click the links above to get more details on this challenge OR you can click here to enlarge and print out a picture of the 52 Week Money Challenge paper (provided by the Stuck at Home Mom blog).   You can then stick the paper in the jar (see picture), that way you'll be able to keep track of your savings, PLUS it will just help you stick to following this challenge! (:  Good luck to anyone who's game to give this a go!!!  Maybe even check in and let me know how's it going for you!!! :D

Off I go to Michaels to buy me a beautiful MASON JAR!!!!!! (;  Have a blessed day, my loves!!!

Xoxo,

Grisel

No comments: