Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Touch of Silver

Hello again, my lovelies!!! (:

I'm back to play along with my friends over at  CAS-UAL Fridays, as well as at Simon Says Stamp this week.  Challenge #91 at  CAS-UAL Fridays consists of  adding a touch of silver to your clean and simple (CAS) project!  Who doesn't like even a little sparkle, right?!  And the challenge at Simon Says Stamp is an "Anything Goes" theme... So you best b'lieve I had a blast combining these two challenges to make my card!! (:

Here are the challenge badges:



And here is my card:
Supplies:
Celebration: Black satin ribbon
Recollection: Black card-stock and white card-base
Papertrey Ink:  White die cut card-stock
Spellbinders:  Labels Eight
Maya Roads: Prima flower and white pearls pin


I hope I have inspired you to play along in these two super fun challenges, or at least to get crafty today! (:  Thanks so much for stopping by to "see" me again!  Wishing you all a restful and crafty evening (or day, depending on where in the world you're reading this from).  GOD bless! Xoxo

Love,

Grisel

5 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Very pretty! I love the very classy black and white with silver.

TenSGal said...

What a beautiful and elegant card! So very pretty!

Susan

alexandra s.m. said...

hello Dear Grisel!
I love your card!
It is so elegant, sophisticated and yet not intimidating

Thank You~

Lisa Carroll said...

Beautiful! Dramatic and elegant. :) Thank you for joining the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Lisa A. said...

What a lovely wedding card!! LOVE your use of silver...love all the wonderful details that you used to finish your card...all so pretty:)!! So happy that you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!