Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Paper Smooches December Guest Designer!

Paper Smooches has started their December Guest Designer search this week!!!  I am eager to apply for a chance to win a spot as one of their guest designers!!! :D  Their stamp designs are SOOOOO adorable and the quality is remarkable!!!

Last month, I won the Paper Smooches "Joyful Greetings" set in a blog hop and I couldn't have been more excited!!!!!!!  I reeeeeeeally wanted that sentiment set and I couldn't believe I won it!!!

In order to be chosen to win an opportunity like this, one must use at least one Paper Smooches stamp in their project (digi's are also accepted).  I created three different cards for this purpose and I love them all!!! :D  However, I will share each one of them in separate posts.  

Here's card #1 - Believe In The Magic!


The pattern papers I used for all three cards are from Echo Park's "Holly Jolly Christmas" 6x6 paper pad.  I stamped the sentiment with ColorBox chalk ink in "Chestnut Roan" (LOVE this ink!).  The snowman is from Lawn Fawn and I colored it with my Memento markers.

Hope I have inspired you with my card!  Look for the next post shortly after this one!!! (:

Love,

Grisel

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Love your card it's simply beautiful. I really hope you get pick. Your work is wonderful hun.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow awesome cas card! i love it!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Love the snowman! I agree with Nicole! You should be picked

lenny said...

Lovely card!!
The snowman is adorable (pink cheeks) So sweet! Love the patterned papers and indeed...that sentiment is great!!

Laura Jane said...

LOVE his HEART embellished tophat!