Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Guest Designing... (;

Hello, my beautiful friends!!!

I'm taking over my friend Lenny's blog today!!  She guest designed right here on my blog a couple of months ago!!  She crafts beautiful cards as well as many other things--you ought to see her work!!! (;   In the meantime, please click here and head over to her blog to check out what I've shared with her lovely readers (and all of you, too, of course!)!!!

Here's a lil' sneak peek of what you'll find over there... (;



Also, don't forget to swing by again tomorrow for that special mini blog hop my friends Vanessa, Lenny and I are conducting (Lattice theme)!!!  Looking forward to seeing you!  Blessings!!  Xoxoxo

Love,

Gri

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Can't wait to discover more ;-))

TenSGal said...

Yay! I saw the cards! Too gorgeous!

Susan