Friday, October 5, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge & DT Call! (:

Hello again, crafters!!!

I'm back to share 1 of 2 cards that I'm submitting to Paper Smooches for both the current Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge blog AND the Design Team call!!! Yippee!!!!  I am SO excited!!!

I recently won Paper Smooches' newest Christmas sentiment set in a blog hop and now I'm in love with Paper Smooches.  Plus, Kim Hughes is such a genuinely kind business woman!!!  Those that know me well, know that when I meet sincere and kind-hearted, customer-friendly-oriented business people, I become their biggest fan and loyal customer!!!  Anyways, like I said, I now love Paper Smooches SO much that when I read about their DT call, I was eager to apply!!! :D

So, for the purpose of applying to the DT position at Paper Smooches, I made two Autumn/Thanksgiving cards using their free digi stamps (tree branch).  I am also planning on creating more cards this week for the same purpose, since one can link as many projects as they want!!!

Below, please find the Paper Smooches SPARKS badge, inspiration image and card #1! (:









I Hope you liked my card!!!  Hopefully I have inspired you to play along and get crafty!!! (:  Stay tuned for the second card I'll be posting soon! (;

Love,

Gri

2 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautifully done! I love the use of the buttons! best of luck to you!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOWZA! This is a beautiful card--great papers! LOVE the buttons! LOVE this entire card! So happy that you created more than one card for this challenge!! HOOOOOOOORAY:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)