Today's card was a fun one I created for my sweet and thoughtful friend, Abby. He has left some of the sweetest messages ever on my voicemail. Some of his lines go something like this: "I miss you, boo!", "I miss talking to you a lot, a lot, a lot", "I love you!"... One of these days, I was having one of those rough ones. I got home, only to listen to one of his many messages that he had left again and it made me smile. It also made me realize how it's been almost two years since he moved out to Puerto Rico with his family, yet he never forgets to demonstrate his thoughtfulness by always staying in touch. I was compelled to reciprocate the gesture and decided to craft a card especially for him... I miss you, Abby! ♡ *hugs*
I had a ton of fun making this cute card and I know it'll draw a smile on Abby's face when he receives it... (:
I will also be submitting this card to this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will see you back here soon!!! Blessings... Xoxo
- Vellum Paper from Recollections
- Card stock: 10 pack folded cards & envelopes from Michaels
- Stamp: Whale from the $1 bin at Michaels, sentiment from Recollections
- Ribbon: Maya Road red V-stripe Twill, which you can purchase at V's Sweet Ideas Shop
- Inks: Memento "Paris Dusk" and ColorBox "White Frost"
- Cuttlebug embossing folder "Swirls"