Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!


Hello again, my beautiful friends!!!

First, I want to wish all the daddies (and future ones) in the world a very special Father's Day!!!  And to commemorate the day, I've made a special card for such occasion... As you can see from the above picture, I only included a sneak peak on here.  You will need to take a hop over to Danielle Walls' blog in order to see the rest of it! (;  I've prepared a picture tutorial (my first one ever!) just for Danielle's blog today!!!!!! You might ask: "Are you elated and honored to be a guest on Danielle's blog?!" Abso-friggin-lutely!!!  Danielle is one of my favorite crafters and I find a lot of inspiration in her Clean & Simple, yet elegant style... So you can just imagine my contentment when she offered me the opportunity to be a guest on her blog.  She is a sweet person and a remarkably talented crafter.  You MUST check out her beautiful masterpieces and leave her some lovely comments!!!

Now, to see my picture tutorial and a picture of the special Father's Day card I created, click here(;

Hope you enjoy this Father's Day special, and I will see you all back here soon!!!  Have a FUNtabulous Father's Day weekend!  Blessings!! XOXOXO

Love,

Gri

1 comment:

Pat said...

Loving the mustaches, Gri! What a cute card! :)