Sunday, May 6, 2012

You are so TWEET!

Hello my lovelies!

I'm back to share a card I made last night.  I needed to craft a bird somehow, because I'm playing along in the May Photo a Day Challenge and therefore, needed to post a picture of a bird for yesterday (See? I really am trying my best to stay committed to the challenge until the end--HA!).  Anyways, I thought, why not use this cute lil bird on a card.  I am a lover of good puns (and the best ones are their own re-word), and this was how I decided on the "You are so TWEET" sentiment.  I will be giving this card to one of my best friends, Iris who has been one of my greatest supports in life--in such a short time! She is my soothing cup of tea, especially during the last few weeks of havoc, as I complete my graduate school studies.  She has gone above and beyond to demonstrate her unconditional and loyal friendship to me.  She puts me to shame at times for not being as attentive with her as she often is with me (that's something I'm looking to polish--I'm compelled to!).  Anyways, below is the card.  I've included a close-up of the bird, as well as the inside of the card--where I will be writing my message.


P. S.  Do you notice the pin frog where my card stands tall and stylish?! (;   Anyways, hope you enjoy! (:






I'm off now to meet up with Iris for breakfast, where I'll be giving her this card! I can't wait!!! (:  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends and may the LORD Above favor you always!  Hugs & kisses xoxoxo

Love,

Gri

No comments: